Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Flew By... I'll Keep It Short!

It's getting later on Sunday, so I thought I'd better get a post out quickly. The weekend was so busy that I can't believe it's already Sunday night! I hope you had good weekends. I saw many of you at the Harvest Fest parade on Saturday. To prove you checked the blog, you can bring THREE (3) pieces of candy to snack on during the day on Monday. The candy can NOT be one of the following though: gum, jawbreaker or anything peanut butter, of course!

Here are a few pictures of the Norman Borlaug Trip on Friday. It was a great day! Thanks for being such great models of Cadet Pride. I had several compliments from Mrs. Sovereign as well about the great behavior and knowledge! Way to go, 5B Top Dogs!!!!

Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...