Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, September 12, 2011

Flag Photo Was AWESOME!!!!

5B Top Dogs (ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff!) We'll have to do that one tomorrow! Forgot about it!

I am SOOOOOOOOO impressed with everyone remembering their shirt for today's photo! I saw a couple right after you were done, and you guys did such a great job! I'm supposed to get them in an email today. If I get them before too late, I will add them to the blog for you to share them with your parents. Also, Mrs. Sovereign was so proud of our idea, she is going to send the picture to the newspaper. So, be watching in the Times Plain Dealer in the next week or so for your part in the flag!

Reminder for tomorrow...
Pictures at 10 a.m., P.E. at 10:55 a.m., so don't worry, you'll look gorgeous without any sweat running down your foreheads!

I missed saying goodbye to you today, so to prove you checked the blog, click on the link on the right side of the blog. It will teach you a simple song that you will sing to me in the morning and teach the class. If many people have checked the blog, you can all sing it together. If you are the only one, good luck on your solo!! Can't wait to hear you rock out with this one, baby!
(watch a few times if you need to, but I think you'll get it after the first time through)

Get some rest for picture day!!
Mrs. Sorenson

1 comment:

  1. 5th Grade:
    I really enjoyed your flag today! You are awesome, patriotic students, and I'm so proud!
    Mrs. Sovereign

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...