Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3,050 Blue Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5B, I sure hope you shared our Blue Ticket Total today with your families! That is a record for the blue tickets for any grade over the past 2 years!! That's a MAJOR accomplishment! Let's see what we end up with, shall we?!

I'll keep it short since it's a little later tonight. Please remind your families about 2 things:
1) Fill out and return the green conference note
2) Breadsticks and Reading on Friday!

I'd love to see a few more Jib Jabs from people if you're trying out any new cards. I've got a lot more websites to share with you that I think you'll enjoy over the next few months! I love to see your enthusiasm and excitement to share the things you do!

I'll know if you checked the blog if you raise your hand after the pledge and ask me this question, "What's the fitness thing for Friday?" Even if someone else has asked first, please raise your hand and ask it for yourself! I'll tell the class after all the 5B Blog checkers ask me!

Thanks for an AWESOME day! Let's see if we can top it tomorrow...you, Top Dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...