Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

5th GRADE COMES IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!

What a DAY!!! You really are TOP DOGS! Even though we kind of felt like 5th grade was in the lead, the secret stashes that the other grades were hiding gave us something to worry about, didn't it?! Well done, 5B and the rest of 5th grade! I know that you earned every one of those blue tickets. The teachers always make you work for it, so CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! I'll get the pictures I took from the announcement this morning and the extra recess and dance posted soon. (Not tonight though)

I'll have to let you know when the photo will be taken for the paper! Maybe we can all dress up as fancy as Luis did for his school pictures! Wouldn't that be impressive? Anyone have a tuxedo? Evening gown?

Remember to bring your ChipShoppe Fundraiser packets in tomorrow (Thursday). Don't forget o mark your prize, too. I can't
wait to see how many people will be in the Tug-o-War activity! Get ready to eat PUDDING 5B sellers! (I hope:})

Some of you had homework to finish the LEAD 21 website and post a comment. Remember the website is www.wglead21.com . If you can't get it done tonight, stop by the Discovery Center when you get to school in the morning.

Way to go, 5B! We'll be starting individual yellow tickets on Monday. I'll know you checked the blog if you say to me, "Tell me more about those yellow tickets" as you walk in the door Thursday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,it's Alison and I can't wait to be in the tug of war with you! Teachers, your going down!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...