Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, October 16, 2011

One Quarter Down.... Can You Believe It?

5B,
It just boggles my mind that we have finished 1 full quarter of school already! I guess time does fly when you're having fun!

This week has only one day with a few goofy twists to it, but nothing too crazy. Check out the reminders below for Monday!

Monday: 3-hour early out, PTO meeting @ 6:30 tonight (if you get a parent to come, I'll put your name in a drawing for a treat!) Kim won last time, if she can get her mom to come again, she's in the drawing again! "Hats off to Respect" and wear yellow! Let's see what you wear tomorrow that proves you are all about RESPECT! I've got a few extra hats if you would like to borrow one, but that means I get to choose which one you wear. Muuusaaaaahhh!

I have a little surprise for you when you get to school Monday! But since we have the 3 hour early out, we have to start our day earlier than normal. We need to be ready at 8:40 for our first switch of classes ! That means we need to get in, get our jobs done quickly and see what the schedule is for the short day. I'll know you checked the blog if you act all goofy and say "I can't take it anymore, what's the surprise you're talking about?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...