Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, October 3, 2011

Anybody Want a Dog????

Hey, 5B, Top Dogs!!!
Remember the story I was brainstorming and ready to draft today in writing class about Ebony in the kitchen and diarrhea??? Well, I have another story to add to my brainstorms after today! Apparently, my dogs like Doritos! I had a brand new, full bag of Doritos way up high on top of a cupboard and SOMEHOW the little stinkers (guessing Ebony) got it down and then they both devoured the chips and shredded the bag into tiny little pieces across the entire house!! GRRRR...

This morning, you guys seemed pretty mellow, but I can't complain about great Cadet Prride! Don't forget to keep that "sonrisa" (remember what it means from Senorita Rachel today?) on your face, too! I think the JibJab cards with your classmates brought a "sonrisa" to all of your faces today - with all those moves and singing! Who knew how talented our class was!! Wow! Remember, I'll share with the class any that you make. I already have one from Sam!

I'll know you checked the blog if you do the following steps for me....
(you can tell other people about it to as they are coming in).
1) AS SOON AS YOU COME IN, find your Word Study notebook from the pile.
2) Check your list of words so they are numbered 1., 2., 3., etc.
3) Make sure your NAME and DATE (Sept. 30) are at the top of the page.
4) Bring it to Mrs. Wilson's 5B Hand In trays.
5) Then be ready for Attendance!

**If you pass the message on so that the WHOLE class knows without me having to tell them, I'll have a breakfast snack for EVERYONE after returning from dropping off the notebook in Mrs. Wilson's room:) I hope the class gets the message because I might not be able to move if I have to eat all of the snacks on my own!! I may not fit through the door!! Help me, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...