Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Excited for a NORMAL Week!!

Hey, there my little estudiantes (that's Spanish for students, but I'm sure Luis knew that, right!?)

I hope you had a fun homecoming and weekend. I saw quite a few of you while I walked in the parade and then I even saw more of you after the parade back at the school. What a busy but fun day it was last Friday!

Although it was exciting to have so much going on last week, I have to be honest that I'm even MORE EXCITED to get back to a normal routine for us. I feel like I barely saw you guys at all!! My babies.... tear drop, tear drop :(

So, get some rest for a learning-packed week, and then we'll end it with some reading and BREADSTICKS, right!? Don't forget to remind your families that moms, dads, grandpas, grandmas, aunts, uncles, etc. are welcome to come read and join you for breadsticks. Please remember though that we will only be inviting ONE guest per student for this activity. We want to make sure our classroom does not explode! :)

I'll know you checked the blog if you say "Hola, Senora Sorenson" to me as you come in Monday morning. Remember, we will be using Skype again with Senorita Rachel right away after attendance/pledge. She will be giving more Spanish names to some lucky chicos (boys) and chicas (girls)! She said she was excited to chat with 5B again!

Hasta manana (until tomorrow!)
Senora Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...