Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, January 9, 2012

Magnificent Monday!

Another great day in the land of 5B...  Nobody seemed too disappointed about report cards or scores, so that's also a bonus for our day.  Let's continue this model behavior.  I am also proud to share that I didn't have any reason to have to remind anyone in our class about "bully behavior" from our chat last Friday.  I know 5B is a caring and respectful class. I also can tell by the "bucket fillers" I've been seeing lately.  Keep  it up, darlings!

I've been hearing Isaiah yell in the background, "POOP", so this may very well be a short post tonight!  You'll have to ask me if he made it happen again on Tuesday when I see you.  Lots of excitement happens in our house in the evenings, ya know!?

No other big reminders other than to return your report card envelopes as soon as you can.  Remember NOT to leave the report card in it.. That's for YOU!

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you check out the picture I added.  It was made using a website I think you guys will like.  I'll show it to you in the morning quickly before we switch classes.  Just tell me who the picture is of, and that's how I'll know you checked the blog.  See you Tuesday!

Peace Out (as Isaiah says),
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...