Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Terrific Tuesday!

Wow, 5B.... You are definitely starting the week off on the right foot, aren't you?!  Let's keep it up!  Now, remember last week was a break-through with the end of the Wild Wednesdays!  The words the sub used were "exceptional and fabuloso!"  So, let's keep the reputation up, shall we?!  Also, I can't wait to see whose class gets to do the make-over!!!  The teachers were talking today after school, and we might have something to add to the reward for ONLY those turn in their slips WEDNESDAY and have met the goal!

Also, I have a great activity that Isaiah and I were playing tonight!  I'll see how well 5th graders can play this game!  So, I'll keep it short, but your proof for checking the blog will be to ask me "So, what's Isaiah's game?"  I'll show everyone the game after we taking attendance and do pledge!

Reminders for Parents...
Valentine Carnation Orders -  due by Monday, Feb. 6
Book Orders - due by Monday, Feb. 6

Check out the right side of the blog. There is a survey. I'm curious how 5B will answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...