Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome Back After a Long Weekend...

Hey, there, my 5B Babycakes,
I'm hoping everyone got a chance to do some extra sleeping in, relaxation, fun in the snow, etc. over the weekend.  I had a busy weekend traveling to Dubuque, playing in the snow with Isaiah and then swimming at the fitness center.  However, Monday I was at school working (grrrr...) while you guys were all home enjoying the day off!!  Lucky!  Oh, well, we'll all be back at it on Tuesday, so there!

Just a few reminders for this week...
Tuesday - band people, don't forget instruments
Tuesday - homework due for writing class for me - commas in dates... if you haven't started it yet, then let's "get 'er done" before Tuesday please

That's about it for this week.  It's a pretty basic week for us.

So, I'll let you get back to your weekend.  But, I'll know you checked the blog this weekend if you click on this link (Click Here to Prove You Checked the Blog) and be able to tell me when you walk in the room Tuesday morning the REAL reason we take the day off and celebrate in January.  Watch the video and you'll know for sure.

See you soon,
~Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...