Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wild Wednesday:{

I can definitely tell there is a winter storm coming because the energy in the room was quite high today.  Wouldn't you agree, 5B?  Hmm???  I'd say we can handle some "oops" days once in a while, so I forgive you and know you can show better self-control with the blurting and chatting on Thursday, right?!  Good!

Don't forget tomorrow is our nutrition day, so if you have your calendars for Kaitlyn, bring them in.  I'm not sure what your reward is.  I guess we'll have to see!

In Literacy on Thursday we'll be talking about how punctuation can truly save lives.  I'll know you checked the blog if you can give me an example of how this is true.  It seems a little crazy that a period, comma, question mark, etc. could actually save someone's life.  But it happened!  So, simple write down on a post-it note 1 way punctuation could save a life!  If you give me a reason, you'll be a true life-saver! (Hint about your possible prize for checking the blog!)

See you Thursday..with less chatting, more self-control and some life-saving ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...