Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Phenomenal Start to 2012 in 5B!!!

Brag, brag, brag is all I can think of to start this blog post.  5B has had such an amazing start back to school after winter break.  You must have all had enough time to relax and get re-engergized for more learning because what I'm seeing from each of you is nuttin' but Cadet Pride!  Let's keep it going and show how quickly we can earn 200 pink slips for our grade!  I bet we could do it by next week at this time, don't you?!

Again, I'm so proud of all of the Book-It slips that came in the first day after break!  Hopefully those people enjoyed your doughnuts today.  Just wait until Friday when our Group 2 winners get to enjoy their prize!  Oh, and I think you'll enjoy the next Book-It challenge for January.  Visit this link to get a hint about what the prize will be:) (Click here)  Just close the advertisement that comes up first to start playing.

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you write down 1 way to show Cadet Pride at school.  It could be in any of these places:  classroom, hallway, bathroom, lunchroom, or playground.  Show it to me as you come in.  We will be chatting about his right away Thursday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...