Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ready or Not, Here Come Report Cards!

You'll have some special papers waiting for you on your desk when you come in Monday morning!  There are several pages, so look through them carefully.  Of course, we'll go over them together for any questions, but go ahead and look over them.  I believe most people will be quite proud of their grades (A, B, C's) and scores (4, 3, 2, 1's).  I know I am impressed.  I also feel like the Social/Work Habit scores increased in 2nd quarter.  It was a great quarter, and it flew by!  (idiom - doy)

I hope everyone was able to enjoy the awesome whether this weekend!  I spent most of it outdoors with Isaiah.  He got to play with his remote control jeep and ride his bike (well, attempted to ride his tricycle - not very successfully though) while I had to pick up _________ from the backyard.  And boy was there LOTS of it!!??    This will be your proof to show checked the blog.  As you come in on Monday, whisper the word you think goes in the blank.  Whether you are right or wrong, I'll still know you checked the blog.  So, what do you think I had to pick up in my backyard??  Hmm..

A heads up for the week...
1.  Starting back in with Reading Rounds/Check-Ins - have a Read to Self book ready!
2.  Study those homophone spelling words for a test on Friday!
3.  Kaitlyn, the nutritionist, will be coming Thursday of this week again!  Wonder what she'll bring us this time (If you have your calendar from her, bring that in before Thursday).
4.  More pretty awesome weather!  But be careful of muddy areas.  You may want to bring extra shoes for recess time.
5.  Of course, keep up reading for the Book-It Challenge...  Maybe even start looking for special clothes or hair styles you want think what give me a "new look".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...