Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wow...It's Been A While, Huh?

I feel like it's been forever since I last posted!  I guess it's been a busy but short week.  It's weird that tomorrow is already Friday.  Remember, tomorrow is "Hats Off for a Caring Cause" to collect money for the family who had a fire.  If you want to help them out, wear a hat or just enjoy in the fun, bring $1 (or more if your family wishes) and a hat to wear for the day.  I'm curious what kinds of hats I'll be seeing.  I'm wondering if Jarrett will wear that funky, green spaghetti one again??!!

A Round of Applause Goes to You For...
1) Such great report from the sub on Wednesday - "exceptional and fabuloso" are high expectations to keep for yourselves!
2) Amazingly deep thinking in literacy class the last few days...I'm glad to see such sophisticated thoughts being shared!  I can tell you know what reading is!!!!
3) The morning routine has improved almost back to normal.  I'm seeing super respect from classmates and responsibility to raise hands when sharing.

Something to work on...
We could still make some improvements at the end of the day for the planner.  There's an awful lot of chatting going on there.  So, try to help each other out by politely reminding them to quiet down when others are talking.  This also would be helpful durning check-ins in literacy.  You know what I'm talking about :-{ Thanks for your help!

Other reminders....
*WHAT'S DUE FRIDAY??????  Compare and Contrast Essay - Published...no excuses accepted.  You've had over a week to work on this.  If I don't feel it is your best effort and published work, I will be having you do it over...  So, please take this seriously....
*Study for Science
*American Revolution Test next Thursday - use Study Buddy

I'll know you checked the blog if you come up with a short but fun little Friday cheer!  If you REALLY want to impress me, you'll stand up on your seat AFTER the pledge.  When I call on you, share your Friday cheer with the class with the best enthusiasm and spirit you can manage!  I have a little something for those who go OUT of THEIR WAY with effort on this!  Can't wait to see what you have the courage to do!

Later Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...