Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Already Friday?? OMG!

Hey, 5B,
I looked back to see when my last post was.  I couldn't believe how quickly the week flew by.  I can't wait to see what the results are for 2 topics on Friday... #1) Winning Team for this week!  #2) MISIC recess minutes!

It's amazing to see how much each of you has grown in one or all of the subject areas of math, reading or writing!  You should be SOOOOOO proud of yourselves.  I know I am so happy for you. Make sure to share the great news with your families!

Reminders for Friday
*Puberty Quiz over ALL Vocabulary (Heheheheee)
*Math Page 248 due for Mrs. Wilson
*Mr. Nussbaum Website Page due for me
*Simple Machines Packet due for Mrs. Halverson
*Field Trip Permission Note due for me (thanks for the parent
volunteers - I've contacted those who I "drew out" of a hat)
*Guidance with Mrs. McCabe - class discussions
*Team Competition - Who will be this week's champs?!

I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me/write down what your parents chose to do about the note from the nurse on Thursday.  We sure hope everyone stays healthy or gets something to help prevent from getting sick.  I even called the doctor and am on medicine (just in case)!  So, let me know what your family chose to do as your proof!  See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...