Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

There is a DEFINITE Winning Team This Week!!

5B,
I took down all of the points/tickets after school and couldn't help myself!  I counted them up and saw that there is a team that is going to be quite happy!  What was also great to see was that there were not many white slips this week at all compared to last week.  Way to improve!  So, everybody, put on your dancing shoes, in case your the team!

Just like last week, we'll do attendance, then your teams can get together and count up your points!  I'm excited to see what reward is chosen this time!

I'll know you checked the blog if decode the message within the blog.  Write it down on a piece of paper and show it to me Thursday morning!  One more day and then it's a 4 day weekend!  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...