Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, April 30, 2012

Germs Have Taken Over Our 5B Angels....

So, it seems 5B has more germs than we want in it.  I know kids are taking medication to help with the whooping cough in our school (and classroom), but I'm not sure how to get rid of the "chatty bug" again. Boy, oh, boy, did it take over in our classroom today or what?!!  Each of you had great suggestions for "disinfecting" our classroom of this terrible contagious bug that seems to be in the air of our lovely 5B home...  I'm concerned that just talking about how to "fix it" won't be enough.  So, please make sure our actions on Tuesday show how hard we are trying to fight this "chatty bug".

I'll be sending note home to remind you, but make sure to let your families know you'll need a bottle of water to refresh yourselves on Friday with the Track and Field Day Activities.  Were you practicing at recess??  Sure hope so!  Remember....5B has NEVER taken on this win before.... Maybe you'll be the ones to change 5B History!!  (No pressure though...heheheheeee)

This will be a short one tonight.  I'll know you checked the blog if you give a name to this nasty little germ creature that has infected our room with these symptoms:  non-stop chatting, off task chatting and slow moving transitions.   Please give this germ its proper name, so we can get rid of it for good!
Be creative, too!  I won't accept, "The talking germ."  Too simple..get deeper!

1 comment:

  1. WOW I HOPE I DO NOT GET THE SICKEES WELL I AM GONNA TAKE MEDICATION AND IT TASTES AWFUL WOW I BET TERMITES TAST BETTER ALL I GOT

    BYE BYE PEACE OUT!!!

    KAYLEE W.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...