Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Awesome Tuesday!

Wow, this was quite the fabulous day for 5B!  It's sounds like I'll have to fight to get you back from science class based on how much Mrs. Halverson bragged about your wonderful behaviors!  Well, maybe I won't make you miss Puberty class tomorrow. That would be a shame if you couldn't be a part of that, right?! :)

I don't think any of the teams picked up their Blue Team Tickets today during planners today, so make sure you claim those.  I know each team is doing a great job of earning tickets, but maybe you'll want to chat with your team members and come up with something special to earn points because it's gonna be another tight race again!  A team lunch or recess activity might just give your team the extra points it needs to come out ahead of the other teams!!!  (hint hint!!)

We have Nutrition on Thursday of this week!  I can't wait to see what you get to learn and try this time.

Have a great night!  I'll know you checked the blog if you make up a short cheer about puberty!  I'll be happy to award you well for your efforts in this task!  It can rhyme or it can just be full of spirit!  Let's see who is brave enough to cheer for puberty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...