Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome to 5B, Jonathon!

Well, I know I was surprised to find out we had a new (well, kind of new....at least this year) student this morning as 5B walked in the classroom!  I don't know about any of the 5B'ers?!  I think 5B made him quite comfortable, so thanks my little 5B Angels for making that happen!

The Cadet Pride today was OVERFLOWING!  Whoa, baby!  You'll have to check out the Team Competition board in the morning! Whooeeee, the points are adding up!  Many of you offered to help your team out by doing extra jobs for me during band time!  I think your teammates will be quite happy and thankful for your extra effort!  I can't wait to see what will happen this week! I have a new song for the winners for this week!  Let's see how they jam to this week's music, heheheheeee....

Like I said early, awesome day!  Keep it up.  Oh, and thanks to Payton's family for the doughnuts again!  We surely love your donations to our class!!  I'll know you checked the blog if you come in the room, start doing stretches on the floor.  Don't chat with anyone, tell anyone what you're doing or stop stretching until I come up to you and tell you to stop.  How much you get "into the mood" of stretching, will determine your points I award you:)

See you tomorrow for a half day!  Sorry....you're stuck with me all morning...no switching:(  And Jonathon, if you are reading this, I'm glad to have you be a part of our 5B Family!  You seem to fit in PERFECTLY!

Peace Out, Homeys,
Mrs. Sorenson

3 comments:

  1. Your Welcome Mrs.Sorenson!!!
    I hope Jonathon had a GREAT time if 5B today!!!




    Love,Payton Hanni

    !!!Peace Out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME JONATHON TO THE 5th GRADE! from:Kaylee Worple ***PEACE DUDE im out *** once again peace out !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOPE TOMARROW IS AN AWESOME DAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Kaylee Worple*

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...