Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Sack Load of Sickees!

Goodness me, 5B.  It seems the nasty little germs were ready to grab us whether we washed our hands or not:{  I heard there were 7 students (8 including me) gone on Friday.  Luckily, I wasn't sick.  It was Isaiah...AGAIN!  I'm sorry to those of you are still feeling under the weather (that was an idiom- Doy!).  I bet our 5B Family seemed pretty teeny tiny on Friday!

With so many of you gone on Friday, we'll have to be doing some catch-up to see what we need to do on Monday.  Also, some people need to finish/make-up their MISIC tests still.  I got our ice cream on Saturday!  It barely fits in my freezer.  I'd like to have it Monday afternoon, but we'll see who's all back and what MISIC needs to be made up still.  My goal is for anyone who is back on Monday, can make up their MISIC right away so we can get our ice cream scoops figured out.  But I guess we'll have to see.

A BIG question I had about Friday was WHO WON the Team Competition??  I'd love to get an email or comment on the blog telling me which team won!!  It's been driving me up the wall to wait for these results!  So... I'd LOVE to hear from ANYONE!!  Please:)  Pretty Please:)  With sugar on top??:)

Reminders:  Field trip permission notes (due last Friday), Finish MISIC/add up recess minutes/eat ice cream, Track and Field Day THIS Friday 

I'll know you checked the blog if you can find at least 1 IDIOM I used in the blog.  (You can't use under the weather though, since I already pointed that out to you.  I used a few, but you just need to write down 1 of them and show it to me in the morning!  Keep your eyes peeled and don't spill the beans when you find one!

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. Sorenson-
    Alison made me a get well card and it said that the IDK's won again. I had tickets in my desk but I was sick for two days and could not turn them in.
    from,
    Trista

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we won [the IDKS] WON FROM BROOKLYN BUT WE DID CHOOSE OUR PRIZE YET

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry did not choose prize from brooklyn

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...