Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Another Short Week Ahead...

Hey, there, Chickee-babies!

I'll keep it short and sweet.
Now, isn't that a special treat?

Today is a major day of jokes,
I hope you don't mind if I take a few pokes!

I couldn't just skip a day full of laughter,
so we'll celebrate April 1st on the day after.

Don't stress too much about what's coming for you.
Other 5B'ers have survived it, well, except for a few.

So join me tomorrow for a day full of fun.
My rhyme is running out, so I guess I'm done:)

I'll know you checked the blog this weekend if you meet me at the door and say,"What is waiting for me at my desk?"

Here are a few reminders for this week:
Monday
Book-It Reward for those who meet the goal and have it on MONDAY!  No calls home, no "Can I bring it tomorrow?"... So, if you want the reward, have it with you, signed:)
Inquiry Items should be brought in for recording on Monday.  I know a few groups needed dressy clothes, dirt maybe??, Legos??, etc.  Don't let your group down by forgetting your "share."

Tuesday
Music Program practice is in the afternoon.  Remind your families you need to be at the High School no later than 6:40 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3rd for your ONE and ONLY music program.  I'd love to get a class picture that night!
Effort Points Auction will be on Tuesday morning!  Keep track of your effort points so you can "bid" for the item(s) you'd like!

Wednesday - Nada for now!

Thursday - Last day of the week!  No school on Friday or Monday for Easter (spring) break!  Don't you just love these 4 day weeks and weekends??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...