Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, May 21, 2012

2011-2012 Last Blog of the Year...

I can't believe I'm writing this blog, 5B.  It's just crazy to me how quickly our year has just come to an end.  I know Tuesday will fly by too quickly, and I won't get to stop and realize it either.

Here are your last reminders or heads-ups as a 5B student...
*We are missing 1 Plants Alive book, so could you PLEASE look through your stuff that you brought home tonight to make sure you don't have it.  If you find it, PLEASE, PLEASE bring it with you tomorrow.
*You'll finally find out what our staples have been saved for!!
* Tomorrow is a 3-hour early out (if your families need a reminder for that).
* Report Cards will come home tomorrow.
* Don't forget book bags still for tomorrow.  We have a few things you'll want to keep safe until you get home.

Your Last Blog Checking Proof...
I'll know you checked the blog if you come in and HUG me...saying 
"I'll always be a part of the 5B Family".  

I better bring extra tissues tomorrow.  I'm going to be a MESS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OOPS....that's mine! : ) My mom found it with the rest of my folders and notebooks tonight! Sorry....:p

    BTW- for the picture of our heads, they are kinda in the shape of a heart! <3

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should bring a box of kleenex for my self.
    It does look like a heart.
    I am going to miss my 5b family and you MRS. SORENSON!!!!!
    Trista a 5b baby forever

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...