Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ready for Tomorrow?

Can you guys believe you are about to go through an orientation to be in 6th GRADE?!  I feel like it can't be that time of year already?  My 5B babies are almost all the way ready to move on and away from me!!!    I guess when it's been such an amazing year with such fun and respectful students, I don't want to let you go....  Now, I do have the ability to keep you in 5th grade though, don't I?  Muuuaaaaaahhh!

Tomorrow is a big day for many reasons....
#1) Orientation to 6th Grade
#2) 5B Shows What They "Got" in Track and Field Day
#3)  Ice Cream Celebration for MISIC Growth (Those who are sick, don't worry. I'll make sure you get your ice cream when you are back and feeling better.  Sorry you'll miss it though.  Feel better.)

And I think we forgot about this one...
#4) 5B's Own Team Competition!  I've decided with such a crazy week with sicknesses.  Let's wait until the end of Friday to collect the tickets.  We may have to count up the green ones though for the Cadet Pride Ice Cream treats they do over the loud speaker.  We'll see.

Remember to share with your parents the green note that came home today about a new drill we'll be practicing.  Also, watch the weather for what to wear/bring for layers tomorrow.  You'll definitely want a bottle of water for the afternoon.  I also thought that SUNBLOCK might be a good idea.  We don't seem to realize that we can get burnt pretty easily those first few really nice days!

I'll know you checked the blog if you come up with a fun, quick, friendly chant/cheer for 5B to use to pump ourselves up for the remainder of the year.  We could use it Friday (tomorrow) and the rest of the next few events we have planned.  I've got one of my own, too!

Get rest and see ya' later!

4 comments:

  1. i hate staying home when i am on medication miss 5B, from brooklyn i won't be back until monday:[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh its ok brooklyn we will win for all of the people that are sick and couldn't make it!!!


      Love,Payton Hanni

      P.S. i hope you are feeling better brook!!!

      Delete
  2. thanks and i am not sick they just said i have to stay home till monday


    Love brooklyn

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...