Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's Sunday and I'm Still Burned!!

Well, 5B, I hope you didn't get as red as I did on Friday.  I was so glad it was a great day for our Track and Field Events, that I didn't think much about how much time we were outside!   Goodness me!  I looked like a lobster Friday night and Saturday.  I'm finally fading a bit.

I wanted to say congratulations to our 5B, 2nd Place Winners!  You worked hard, ran, jumped and threw with all of your might!  I couldn't ask for anything more!  I'm glad we got to celebrate with ice cream afterwards, too!

We were sad to miss Brooklyn, Kayden and Luis on Friday though.  I'm sure you'll fill them in on the events of the day.  Don't worry, you three, you'll still get your ice cream.

We have a CRAZY mixed up week this week!  Keep this in mind....we are NOT done with school yet, but it will kinda feel like it this week with so many "out of routine" events.  Here is the look at the week:
Monday:  NORMAL!!!!!  (Hopefully we're all back and healthy)
Tuesday: NORMAL (except for Twisted Tuesday because of Band...also, Band Concert that night)
Wednesday:  3-hour early out, Cadets for a Cause Activities all morning at High School Track, Community Interlude Dance, School Sack Lunches provided
Thursday:  Field Trip to Nature Center (note coming home Monday), bring OWN lunch, drink and extra water, tennis shoes, layered clothing
Friday:  Field Trip to Science Museum of Minnesota (leaving 6:30 A.M!!!!!), review note with "Must Haves" and "May Haves"

WOW, right?!!!  So, we will work your little tushies off on Monday and Tuesday, since the rest of the week is going to be wacky!  Be ready to focus on Monday!!  I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me which of the events we have going on this week you are MOST excited about!

1 comment:

  1. hi,its jon,im going to be gone monday and tuesday and MAYBE wednesday because i went to the doctor.and i have broncidous and they have to send the test to the state to see if i have whooping cough or not so i cant go anywhere until they give the test back whitch will be either tuesday or wednesday.and mrs.sorenson,which day are you going to be talking more about the st.paul feild trip??from jon:)

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...