Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Movie Day, Huh?

Wow, you got your fair share of movie time today, didn't you guys?  In music class AND social studies!  Goodness, me!  I guess that means it's BACK TO WORK on Friday, doesn't it!

Make sure you get your blue notes home to your families about our "picnic" lunch on Monday.  We don't want you going hungry that day, do we?

Also, MANY of you still need to return your green slips for 6th Grade Information.  This will be considered your first real assignment to middle school.  I wouldn't want the teachers in 6th grade to wonder about your responsibility, so please have them in by tomorrow.

Another reminder... If you have your book bin at home, please return that tomorrow as well.  I'm starting to collect the different materials so we have time to remind you later, too.

I'll keep this post short and sweet.  Click on this link to prove you checked the blog.  Just tell me what the video is showing a lot and what the topic is.  I think you'll recognize it in some way...heheheeeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...