Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our Last Official Wednesday Together...

5B,
Can you believe it really is coming to the end?  I know a year always comes to "an end", but for some reason, it seems unreal to me how quickly the year has flown by.  This week is flying by EVEN faster!  I was looking through some photos and videos of us throughout the year, and I actually started getting tears in my eyes!!!  My babies are almost all grown up and moving out....

We'll finish switching classes this week.  On Monday, we'll be doing some special activities.  I'll know you checked the blog if you VOTE  (top right) for what you'd rather do for lunch on Monday.  I'll ask the class again to get a majority.  You can tell me what you voted when you come in on Thursday.  

Here's your "LASTS" for tomorrow...
Last Thursday EVER as a 5B Family Member
Last Music class as a 5th grader


Also, check out the countdown to dismissal time on Tuesday, May 22!  Crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...