Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, December 3, 2012

5B Family of 23!!

Gage officially joined us today!  We are happy to have him be a part of 5B, yeh!  I think his humor and respect will be a perfect fit for us!  I even saw Gage do better at some behaviors on his first day compared to some of the rest of us!!  Let's make sure we show each other and Gage what Cadet Pride looks like, sounds like, and acts like all of the time.  Okey Dokey?

One thing I forgot to mention for homeroom today was Book Orders are due on Wednesday.  Remember this.  Many of you had Christmas list ideas, so don't forget to share with your families.  I can keep them secret from you if your families don't want to spoil it for you:)  Or if you'd like the online code again, let me know and your parents can do it themselves if they prefer:) Click HERE for the online link.

As I'm sitting here writing this post, I have a minimized YouTube video of a Monster Truck Showdown in Mexico.  Isaiah thinks it's the most amazing thing ever!!  He likes anything with a motor and that's loud!  I thought of Wyatt S. and his love for cars.  I'll attach the link HERE if you feel like watching it.  I have to say that some of those jumps over the bus are quite impressive.  You'd NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS catch me in one of those things, but it's still pretty crazy to see them perform these stunts!

It's funny!  NO ONE found the ornament today!  I guess I'll hide another one to see if it gets found!  Keep your eyes peeled (oh, that's an idiom - doy!).  Remember not to tell people where they are though if you do see them.

ooVoo session went well.  I'm curious to see how Wednesday works with your partners.  I have the list of your Connecticut partners.  I want to see what you come up with.  Be sure to tell your parents that you'll be helping our Faraway Friends in Connecticut present our ideas to their whole administration of principals and superintendents.

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you come in right away, find your attendance name on the Smartboard, get out a laptop and visit one of the Christmas Fun and Activities sites on the blog.  You choose, just be sure to do it alone, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...