Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Safe Travels to Donavyn and Family...

***New Part of Blog*** 
This wasn't on the original post if you checked it early on Tuesday night.  Isaiah is sick again.  I'll be home with him on Wednesday.  Be sure to show your substitute teacher how amazing 5B is, leave her with a positive impression, like you did with Mr. Carver today.  OK?  There will be no switching because of the early out, so have a good morning of literacy, library and math.  Have fun afternoons.  Take care...and hopefully I can avoid getting what Isaiah has:(

We all wish Donavyn a safe trip....but most of us are quite jealous of his vacation plans!!!  Don't worry, 5B, I gave our little traveler a whopping amount of homework:) HEHEHEHEEEE!!  I'm guessing he'll still have time for some family fun though:)

Thanks for helping Gage see how respectful, caring, trustworthy and responsible 5B is.  We'll need to watch ourselves though a little bit.  As the week goes on, remember we're still modeling for him what it means to truly have "Cadet Pride."

I'll be putting up the 3rd ornament for Wednesday.  I don't think anyone found the 2nd one for today.  Keep looking:)

I'll keep it short.  Just remember a few things...
Book Orders due Wednesday
Early Out Wednesday
Library Wednesday
ooVoo and Google Docs activity with Connecticut got moved to Thursday, I think:(

I'll know you checked the blog if you find one of the Fingernail Painters right away on Wednesday morning.  They'll each have some paint to take care of your pinkies!  Oh, and please let Gage know what this is all about!


1 comment:

  1. IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHO THIS IS... YOU HAVE TO GUESS PS I FOUND ALL THREE ORNAMENTS!!! HINT!!December 05, 2012 7:31 PM

    HEY LADY!!! POST ALREADY! IT'S 7:29 PM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...