Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Working on Cadet Pride: Who will be our 4th Round Winning Team???

Hey, 5B, I'll just jot down some reminders and keep it short today.  We've had some definite chats about Cadet Pride, respect, and making good choices, so I'll not touch on that for now, ok?

Friday, Dec. 14 (tomorrow):  Paper Mache bowls for science due - no exceptions.

Next Week:  Oodles!!
Monday, Dec. 17 - 2 groups have reading assignments due!
Tuesday, Dec. 18 - Limo Rides, Big Blast and Board Meeting @ 7! (and wait, some LEARNING, too!)
Wednesday, Dec. 19 - Should be completing 2 pieces of writing to be due - 1 poem, 1 choice
Thursday, Dec. 20 - Social Studies Explorers project due - (for those who have that project), another "hang-out chat with our Connecticut friends to get to know them better!!
Friday, Dec. 21 - Assessments, Parents Read and Feed @ 1:30 p.m., and 2 hour early out!  


I'll know you checked the blog if you email me (if you want) or write down and show me on Friday morning 3 names of Connecticut classmates.  I can think of about 7 of them... I need to get to know the others though:)

See you soon!  TGIF!!!!!!!!!! (tomorrow!!!!!)
-Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...