Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, December 16, 2012

CRAZY, BUSY, EXCITING WEEK AHEAD!!

Hello.. my little darlings,
It was another busy weekend for my family!  I did more Christmas shopping and found myself to be nicer, more patient and looking for good deeds to do for other people.
For example:
I held to the door for a family with a couple of kids and full bags.
I let someone go ahead of me in a line when I saw they had fewer items to buy than me.
I told the cashier to "keep the change" when I bought an item.  I wanted him to have it instead of keeping it myself.

As you can see, when someone reminds you how simple it can be to show caring, it makes you want to do it, too!

So, REMINDER!  This week we'll be making cards for random residents of Cresco.  If you have old, ready to recycle Christmas cards (that you've checked with parents), bring them in to donate them to our "reuse" pile.  Also, if you have any "crafty" items that you'd like to use to create your card (or to share with others - up to you), bring those for this week, too.

ANOTHER REMINDER!!  If you think that Santa will make time to run by 5B's classroom this week to see how things are going, (to see if you're naughty or nice) BRING a form of STOCKING to hang by your desk/table.  Tape it up right away.  Who knows?  Maybe Santa will sneak by while you are at recess or at P.E.  He's pretty sneaky and magical, ya know?

ONE MORE REMINDER!!! With our Big Blast on Tuesday, we want to do our best to show our Cadet Pride by celebrating our school's team effort in selling our fundraiser.  So, we want everyone to WEAR BLUE or CADET clothes on Tuesday!  You'll be running around like crazy, so we'd love to see BLURS of BLUE whizzing by us as we enjoy watching you show your enthusiasm!!

OH, WAIT, A REMINDER AGAIN!!!!  Don't forget to share with your families about Friday, December 21 (1-hour early out) but the READ and FEED we're doing from 1:30 - ??  When we're done celebrating reading, you are free to head home for the holiday vacation!

I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me, "What time are we Skyping with Texas today?"  I'll tell the class when we all get in the room!

Tomorrow is our LAST MONDAY of 2012 together!!!  Sniff, Sniff, tear, tear... YEEHAW!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? What's up with the not posting on the blog? This is insane!

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...