Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Perfect at times.... WAY too chatty at times...

5B, today started out with a bang with Gangnam style dance moves and fantastic Cadet Pride with writing and reading classes.  Then I really saw a change in self-control with talking.  You did a super job during our lunch in the room to watch astronauts and NASA workers share about Curiosity, the 
mars Rover.  Social studies then brought back the lack of self-control.  Let's get a handle on this, shall we?  I'm thinking the middle of December is WAY too late in the year to be showing some of those behaviors.  5th graders should be role models for younger grades.... not their equals as far as behaviors go, ok??????????  Let's make a Thurrific Thursday??  Deal??

Thanks for Tristan and Bryer's moms for volunteering to help supervise the Big Blast next Tuesday. I'm glad to have the chance to enjoy taking photos of you and being a part of the activities!  So, please thank your moms for me!!  The class thanks them, too!

We have a small group of students using ooVoo with our Middlefield, Connecticut friends with a poetry discussion.  Last week another group tried this, and we'll do another group next week, too!  This has been great to have more classmates!!

Also, thanks to the 4 students who are helping present at the board meeting next Tuesday.  I'll chat with you guys Thursday and Friday about your "parts."  You guys will do great!  All of 5B should be proud of our experiences and connections to outside our classroom!  Let's keep up the contacts.  Oh, and our new Texas friends want to Skype again next Monday to get to know you guys better! Of course, I said, YEP!!  We were hoping for that!"

I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me, "So how will we do Random Acts of Kindness like that lady did for you?"  I'll tell you the answer after we do attendance and pledge today!!

Get some sleep...think good thoughts for a Thursday full of self-control, ok?  Oh, and thanks to those of you who kept me "safe" today.  I survived the after school hours!  Hopefully, I'll make it to class tomorrow without getting hit!!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...