Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

EXCELLENT IMPROVEMENT!

What a difference it was today with moving quickly, less chatting during transitions and most of us ready!  Woo-hoo!

I love that it left us time for APPiteasers and reading together from Out of My Mind  or Swear to Howdy!  If you get a chance or have a device you can download apps, ask your families about checking out:
Doodle Cat, KidsDoodle, Fotobabble, Kodable!

Paetyn and Haylee learned more about Kodable and Doodle Cat at recess today.  We still don't quite understand the purpose of Doodle Cat, so if you figured it out, PLEASE tell us:)



Let's keep it up for tomorrow!  Yippee!!

I corrected some math tests and some reading tests today after school!  Awesome work as well from our 5B students!

My "Bump" is not working well, so I couldn't get the pics from today from our guest speaker on the Native Americans of the Plains.  We will surely have to BUMP our photos from each in the morning. That's how I'll know you checked the blog. Whisper to me a reminder that we need to do this RIGHT after the pledge, ok?  Be polite, of course:)

Again, great job today!  Let's see it again tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...