Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Twisted Tuesday.... Actually Went Quite Smoothly:)

So, let's see if our Wednesday will be our ONLY normal day of the week?  Usually we have Wacky Wednesday's, so now it's the complete opposite, huh?

I wanted to make sure to tell all of the 5B students and families who I saw on Monday, "Thanks SO MUCH" for being so supportive, having super discussions and being so open about how things are going in 5th grade!  This is the first year ever, I've had EVERY student show up at his/her conference!  Such responsible students and families!  Let's see if we can get do the same on Thursday night.

I know it's later tonight, so I won't keep you much longer.  I had Isaiah's conference after school tonight, too and then off to stuff my belly with Cresco Fire Department Pancakes!  Yum...but...oh, my tummy is a-hurting! The same goes for the rest of my family:)  I saw some of you there...and saw Morgan working!  Excellent "tray carrying"!

Ok.. here's your proof if you checked the blog.  We'll be taking the next few days in social studies to talk about a particular topic.  It will be a little "detour" from the Native American studies but an extremely important topic to remember.

Here's what you need to do.  Unscramble these letters to make the word we'll be learning more about.
S   T  R  E   A   V   E   N

Whisper in my ear as you come in on Wednesday morning!    Ok, time for Isaiah to start heading for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...