Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ready for a Short but Busy Week Ahead?

Hey, 5B,
I sure hope you guys all had a great weekend.  I had a surprise waiting for me when I got home.  Jason planned a fun (wait, fun is a dead word...um... exciting) water park and hotel weekend for our family!  We left right after school Friday and came home later on Saturday evening.  The only complaint I have is that I smashed my elbow on the side of the water slide.  YOUCH!  Man, it still hurts today... Oh, well, I shouldn't whine about it when I had a great time, huh?

Big Schedule Reminders for This Week:
Monday - Conferences Early out at 2:15 p.m.
Thursday - Conferences Early out at 2:15
Friday - DON'T COME to SCHOOL - I won't be here! (or anyone else:)

Other Reminders:
Please remember to come to your conference with your families!  I have some MAJOR exciting news and surprise to share with each of you at your conferences.  You WON'T want to miss it:) Hey, maybe ONLY those who come to their conference will get to have this special gift??  Hmm... Maybe...

Also, we'll continue to become amazing communicators through Edmodo with our Connecticut classmates on Monday.  We'll try some more writing activities with McGregor either this week or next, too!


I did some MAJOR tidying up the room this weekend...Boy, oh, boy?!  We are getting a WEE BIT TOO careless with our materials, the pillows and leaving iPADs OUT again?!  We'll have to make this a MUST-DO ticket to before we leave each day!  YIKES????  Please and Thank You... :)

For Monday, I'll know you checked the blog if you give me your BEST turkey gobble impersonation as you come in.  I'll give you a little something you'll use after attendance and lunch that connects (bam-bam with my hands) it!  Click here to hear a real one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...