Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, November 18, 2013

MAGNIFICENT MONDAY, BABIES (notice, I changed the "y" to "i" and added "es"... Always Learning:)


This was SUCH an incredible day for listening, learning and living it up as a 5th grader!!!  Any other class could eat our dust with respectful behaviors!  I heard some excellent words about how tomorrow will be....
Good (DEAD WORD, Lawson!!)
Great
Magnificent again
TERRIFIC
TERRIFIC and TWISTED - (true because of band in the middle of the day)
TREMENDOUS!

And the most original that I heard as you were walking out the door....









was....









wait for it....












It's coming....




































Bump has been seriously stressing me out lately.  Each time I try to "bump" my photos I've taken to the laptop, it keeps saying that I'm not connected (fist, fist - I beatcha, I bet) to the Internet!! Yet, I know that I am...  I'm pulling my hair with this website's issues!  Hmm.. If you have extra time, please do a little research for me and see if you can figure this out.  Maybe there's a "Help" video or article out there??  If you find out, PLEASE share it with me!

Pictures I was excited to share with you...

#1:  Where's Skyper, the Global Explorer? - He was in Tanzania, Wyoming, a ski resort, Turkey and in Birmingham, Alabama!  What a busy guy, eh??  Congrats to Group 2 for finding him the most/quickest!  We need to get together and hide him for next week's contest!!

#2:  Revising/Editing Thanksgiving Stories on Google Drive - AMAZING discussions and work together!  Best I've seen ALL YEAR LONG!!  Woo-hoo!

#3:  Social Studies Work Time - Wowsa!  So on task!  I am SOOOO excited about tomorrow!

It would break my heart if we have anything but the same for tomorrow, so let's try not to blow it!   Oh, off the subject, be sure to check on Firefish tomorrow.  I hope he doesn't kick the bucket overnight due to Isaiah's over-feeding...grrr....

Ok, time to let you go... I'll know you checked the blog if you can find the 5 Idioms (doy!) that I hid within this post.  Remember, Idioms are phrases used that if you actually saw the event happening, it would look pretty silly.  Idioms represent something entirely different than their literal meaning.  Write them down... I'll be sure to treat you well for all of the researching...especially if you find ALL 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...