Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Chatty Bug is in the Air...Don't Worry, I've Got A Flyswatter!

Today was an improvement with the chatting during work or transition times, but that Chatty Bug is still buzzing around the room.  It's time we "swat" it!  I loved seeing the class take care of any down time with "Flee Fly" while I was explaining to Mrs. Bodermann today.  That's what 5B is made of!

Now, we just need to work on how music went with chatting and at lunch.  We will need to look at a new lunchroom seating arrangement soon if the volume continues to be as loud as it has been.  Enjoying your lunch and having some friendly across-the-table conversations, shouldn't require a whistle to be blown, right??

So, let's just get the Chatty Bug out of the air, learn from our mistakes and move on, ok?

I was so impressed with how serious everyone was in social studies today when we discussed Veteran's Day and the special guests we'll be meeting with on Monday, November 11.  I have the 2 videos we watched in class today below if you want to share them with your families or just watch them again yourselves.

Veteran's Day Tribute
I Fought For You

For our Thank You Slideshow, remember, some of you wanted to bring in items or look for pictures tonight that you could use with your video.  Please be sure your families approve before you bring in anything, ok?

Reminder - Thursday is a 1-hour early out for conferences and Friday is NO SCHOOL!!  Miss you:(

I'll know you checked the blog if you can think of 5 adjectives that describe Veteran.  I'll be helpful and give you 1 (if you want it).
1.  Courageous
2.
3.
4.
5.

Peace Out, My 5B Babies..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...