Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

iPads Went Home...and ALL CAME BACK as PLANNED!

Great pictures you took of your families last night!  Your Animoto videos are sure to be filled with the "real side" of your families!  Today at our meeting this afternoon, the teachers talked about other rules and expectations for the iPads going home.  I shared how responsible 5B was in returning their notes signed and the iPads.  The only thing we need to figure out is the charging part.  Many of you seemed to have low batteries today, so that will be something to think about as we begin to take them home more often.  Great way to start off on the right foot with iPads!

Another exciting conversation we had this afternoon was more activities involving STEM are coming your way!  Remember the wind turbines from last year?  The field trip some of our 5th graders went on this fall?  Well, we've got oodles and oodles of hands-on, problem solving activities just WAITING for your brains and hands to begin working with!  Stay tuned for when we will be starting these, ok?

I'll make it short tonight.  I hope everyone had a happy afternoon with their fitness center activities, church activities, tv-watching, video-game playing, etc.  I always tend to feel a bit overwhelmed on our 3-hour early out days, so seeing you in the morning is a nice way to relax me....well, most days:)

Ok.. have a great rest of your night.  See you all in the morning.  I'll know you checked the blog if you come in right away, put your "turkey" up on the Smartboard and find a comfy place to Read to Self.  We enjoyed it so much last Friday, they we need to make time for it more often.

Remember, you are AMAZING!  Show me "whatchyougot" so we can forget about the off-day in music today!

Oh, and an EXTRA way to prove you looked closely at the blog, is find another idiom I used somewhere.  Remember, an idiom is a phrase used to give meaning to a situation that does not literally mean what it says.  The other night, one of these I used was:  "I was pulling my hair out."  I truly meant that I was annoyed and stressed about something!  Whose up for the 2nd blog proof??

Peace Out, Homeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...