Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Better Day with Chattiness....But... There's ALWAYS Room to Improve:)

Yes, today was much improved with the "chatty disease" but there are still some lingering "germs" hanging about.... Let's squash those left overs, ok:)

Sadly, with tomorrow's half day and extra goofy schedule, I will barely see you :(  So, you'll have to show me that 5B Cadet Pride for the few moments when we ARE together, ok?

Band People:  NO GROUP BAND....but if you have lessons in the morning, you can plan on going to those!

This is a VERY short post tonight.. I had 2 meetings and now I'm off to church...  actually a little late...oops!

I'll know you checked the blog if you come straight in the room, and start "sniffing" for our 4th Safety Tip!  Lyli, I changed my mind... We ARE going to look for it on Thursday.  We won't wait until Friday!  So, get your little sniffers ready and wiggle those tails!  I'm excited to reward my little pup to a treat when he or she finds it!   Gooooood doggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...