Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Frazzled but FUN-TASTIC FRIDAY!!

5B,
So much happened on Friday!  From the very start of our day, it seemed to be a crazy whirlwind of excitement and opportunities!  I took so many pictures that the blog would go on forever if I posted them al, so I put them into Pic Collages!  Check them out and enjoy the memories of Friday's fun!
Listening to KA students read their own books to us!
Fun to read with your siblings for Landen, Emily and Dylan!

What a treat!  Great messages about life, fun stories
and personal time spent with NFL San Diego Chargers
player, Ricardo Mathews!

All I can say is... It was a
BIG BLAST!

A few lucky (hard-working ones) got their well-deserved
limo rides and Subway snack packs!
Mrs. Sorenson was a wee bit tired by this time in the day!

Wow!  It's tiring just thinking back to that madness on Friday!  But I have to admit, 5B had a fabulous afternoon of focus and working!  Maybe we should get you tuckered out more often in the mornings!  

Ok.. this week... yep, it's going to be kind of busy and crazy, too...starting with Monday already!! We'll go over the schedule right away before band people go, but a hint is that our morning will be REALLY different than a typical morning!  That's all you get for now:)

With the UNPLEASANT visit from wind/snow/sleet/rain coming today/tonight/Monday morning, PLEASE remember to dress yourselves in weather-temperature appropriate clothing!  You WILL have recess to endure on Monday, so think about hats, mittens, WARM coats, NO SHORTS or CAPRIS...please!  It's just Mama Sorenson worrying about you, ok?!

Band People - You need your iPads Monday!  I'll tell you now in case I forget in the morning!  I also sent you an email as a reminder!

Blog Proof... Hmm...Check out the picture below.  After the 5K Run/Walk this weekend, there was a fun Photo Booth set up with all sorts of St. Patrick's Day costumes and props.  There three people in the photo.  Which one do you think I AM?  By the way, I SOOO want to keep those props!  They were a blast!!  And yes, I made it through the 5K without STOPPING!  I was happy with that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...