Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

One More Day of Testing To Go...

Today was another amazing EFFORT of testing.  However, when we hit Day #3, students start to get tired and lose the motivation and determination.  Wednesday's test is science, and it's a lot of reading, so it's another reflection on your understanding when you read.  So, don't lose focus or the energy you've had so far!  After all the Cadet Pride tickets I've handed out the past 2 days, I'm thinking we should have our Cadet Pride Ticket Counters do some calculating at recess! What do YOU think!  We may hit our goal sooner than we thought!  Yeah, Baby!!



Big Reminder!!!
Go over your iPad Agreement and Pledge with your families.  Your "Family's Plan" will need to be written down in detail before we allow the iPads to go home, so if you need to add more paper, go right ahead.  Remember, this is a HUGE responsibility and there are many factors to think about...

Here are a few that we mentioned in class....
*Where should it be at night? Bedroom?  uh...no...
*How will I get it home and back to school?
*When I go to the Fitness Center, what will I do with it?
*Does my little sister/brother get to use it?  If so, when?
*Do we have a place to charge it at home or will I need to be sure to power it down at night to save battery charge?
*If I don't do my "assigned homework" will I ever get to bring it home again?...  Probably not, kiddo!

Maybe your family has other ideas to discuss as well.  Be sure you are covering all topics!

Your blog proof tonight will be VERY helpful in the morning IF you can follow these directions for me!  I was updating all of the iPads today and found that only 9 of our 20 iPads have enough storage to update to a newest iOS 8.  We can not put on any new apps or get updated ones until we have the iOS 8 running.  So here's what I need from you...

1. Come in RIGHT away and put your Gold Coin in the Pot on the Smartboard.
2.  Check to see if your iPad is at your "home" spot.  (Not the slots)

If it IS at your home, you need to go through your VIDEOS and PHOTOS and delete a good chunk of them that are NOT NECESSARY for you to keep.  If they are a part of something current you are working on, then please do NOT delete them.  But if you have no use/plans for them, please trash/delete them so that we can get it Updated for you ASAP.

If it is NOT at your home, come see me for it!  I'll hand it to you and you can plan ANY app you want until we start the Attendance and Pledge for the day!  Lucky Ducks!  Since your iPads are ALREADY updated, you get FREE TIME!

Remember, we have band right away, so band people need to get in here, get their iPads checked, get attendance/pledge and GO!

Hopefully you enjoyed this SIMPLY AMAZING SPRING WEATHER!  I'm jealous...

Please don't forget to bring in your bright orange BIG BLAST Parent Note - Yes or No:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...