Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hopefully you remembered to....











This is always a tough week for everyone, I think.  I know I was pretty tired today, which means I will feel it even more on Monday and Tuesday of this week... I'm guessing many of our 5B Family (We are family...) will feel the same way!  So, try and get some extra rest tonight (EVEN IF IT FEELS EARLY!!!)


Click on the video to see which one the "sleepy animals" you think YOU might be sometime this week...  Click Here (funny video!)

The Poetry Slam was AMAZING!!!!  I'm so glad so many families members were able to join us.  I have to say...
to get speak in front of people... Our class, our families... 
SOOOOO PROUD OF EVERYONE!  
(Yes, even you, Brady!  You TRIED... and that's ALL that matters!!!)

I have some TERRIBLE news though about the Poetry Slam :(  I was using Andrew's iPad to record everyone's poems, and when I went back to watch them, there is a loud, annoying noise.  You can't hear the poems much AT ALL!  I was devastated!!!  AHHH!!!  So... that just means something exciting for all of YOU....  Hmm... I'll wait a bit to see if you start to infer what I'm saying....






Keep thinking....









Hmm... Are you starting to figure it out?








Yep... That means... 
So!!!!  Be ready to perform again for me!  This time we'll just do it in our classroom, but I bet you'll be EVEN MORE prepared!  I want to be sure we get a good video of each of them to put them together for a slide show that each of you can have:)  OK?   So, if that means you have props, bring them on Monday.  If you need a "grandma," then bring in a wig and glasses :)  

Reminders... for Monday
Band Monday - Hot Cocoa Party for some??
Social Studies Assignment
Poetry Slam (Take 2 items)

Other Reminders... for the Week
Tuesday - FIRST TESTS of our IA Assessments!  Let's DO THIS!
Wednesday  - 3 Hour Early Out and 2nd TESTS of our IA Assessments! Let's KEEP IT GOING!!
Thursday - Last TEST of our IA Assessments!  Let's FINISH THIS!
Friday - Friday the 13th... Ahhhhhhhh!  Spooky!  Twice in one year!! 

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in and tell me in a VERY positive, AWAKE and enthusiastic voice something that proves you WON'T ACT SLEEPY on Monday!  Choose any words you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...