Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, March 16, 2015

iPads Go Home...

I'm not sure who was happier.... YOU or your iPad that it was going home for homework tonight!  I'm really excited for you to prove responsibility!  I'd say if we have 100% of the class bring back the orange homework note, writing journals are done with 1/2 typed AND the iPads come back, we'll have to award some MAJOR Cadet Pride points!  We also need to get our class goal set up again! Hmmmm... how many points should we strive for this time?!

Don't read too fast.  No, Howard-Winn,
is NOT closed.  This was Monday's
writing journal prompt!  
If you didn't bring home an iPad, I'm sure you are JUST as thrilled to do your writing journal
homework!  What an awesome topic!  How would you spend a day if school was closed? I've got A LOT of ideas for that one!  I can't wait to see/read what you planned!  I'll be choosing ONE of yours to read tomorrow in class!  I sure hope it's done!


A major accomplishment I want to celebrate ALSO today is that all 20 students are DONE with Iowa Assessments!  I am so anxious to see how you did on your personal and class goals!  I hope it's not too much more than 3 weeks!

For blog proof, I'd love to see what kind of Irish "jig" you can put together for it being St. Patrick's Day!  Whether you are Irish or not, it's a fun day to celebrate happiness!  So, view this "How To" video on Irish dance moves!  At some point during our morning routine, I'll start playing some Irish dancing music.  Starting dancing the dance move shown on the video! Just really get into it even if you can't do the move!  I know I tried and just about broke a leg!  AH!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...