Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, March 9, 2015

Majorly Stressed Out Monday Morning!!!

Hey, 5B,
Sorry I missed you guys today:(  I woke up like normal and was ready to jump in the shower and start my day after a quick run, and BLAHAHAAAA...  Poor Isaiah was sick this morning!  So, I raced to school to get things set up for Mrs. O and you little darlings!  I tried to get out of the building before I saw any of you... I was looking pretty scary... no shower, left over sweat from running, hat hair... Yep, I saved you all from one disastrous sight!  You're welcome is all I have to say about that!

But... here's a message from Isaiah now...around 3:00 p.m. 
(It probably won't work unless you are on a laptop... iPads won't work)

So, unless things change drastically tonight, you know what I'm planning on doing tomorrow:)

Tomorrow will be our first chance to....
Let's make this first one be the BEST ONE!  This is the test you have set your goal for... I'll show you your red papers again tomorrow before we take them.  We will do both Reading Tests - part 1, a short break, then part 2!

I also have a bit of a surprise to add onto your own personal awards for increasing and meeting your goals!  But...nope, not sharing that on the blog!  I'll tell you in person tomorrow!

We will have a goofy schedule tomorrow also, due to the tests being held in the morning, so stay tuned for our Twisted Tuesday schedule!  Each day this week will be a bit "off" the norm:)  I also believe we have some snacks for you to be sure your tummies are not a distraction while your brain is doing all of its work:)  

A major thing I feel bad about missing is the Poetry Slam Take 2!  I want to know how it went! Did Mrs. O just love them?  Whose iPad did you use and was it tested out FIRST?!  This will be how I know you checked the blog.  Go to the TodaysMeet to let me know how YOUR poem went today and one other person's that you felt was fun to watch again!  And....did Brady try it out again?  I hope so!  Click Here for the TodaysMeet!

And here's the AWESOME picture I got from Mrs. O at the end of your day!  I missed my 5B Babies... (mama, mama...)  Thanks for showing Mrs. O what an amazing class you are!!  So full of Cadet Pride!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...