Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy Early Out and Free Afternoon...

I hope you guys had a fun and relaxing afternoon... I worked my tail off all afternoon making some plans for a super way to end our year in literacy!  Woo-hoo!  But, nope... can't tell you yet!

I'll keep it really short tonight since I have to get going quickly.

Blog Proof... I'm putting it into the middle of the post to see if people read the entire post or just jump to the end:)  Heeheeeheee!  Check out the drawing below.  Which do you see?  Connect (fist bump x2) this to your guidance lesson today!  Tell me WHICH one you see more clearly.


Reminders...
Biography Reading and Inspiration Notes
Writing Journal Prompt!
Return "Be Your Own Boss" Application (yellow sheet from Tuesday)
Return "Science Museum Volunteer" Note (yellow sheet from Wednesday)

*Math Showbie Assignment - if you have WiFi at home... (Remember, for anyone who puts forth the effort to do this BEFORE we start coming in the morning, I'll have a little extra reward for you!  If you don't have WiFi, come in quickly to the Discovery Center or classroom to complete it BEFORE 8:10 a.m. to do it please - no help from families though, ok?)


Tomorrow is...








Whoa??  We'll see if 5B knows how to function under such strange circumstances?! :)  I'll be excited to see if we can get back on track with our outstanding Cadet Pride... We kind of dipped down a bit with chatting and self-control for a time.  Let's "bring it on back" along with some spring weather, right?!

2 more days until our little peeps come!  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...