Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, October 5, 2015

3 Days Off... 3 1/2 Days On... Not too rough, eh?

Hey, there my little munchkins!  It's been 3 whole days!  It definitely is WEIRD here at school without you!  I enjoyed my inservice today about reading skills and how to work with all you deep thinkers...but I would've rather been with my 5B Family:)  (We are family...)

I hope your 3 day weekend was fun and relaxing!  It seems like FOREVER ago that your parents came in to help us kick off Book-It!  I got some super photos of you with your families!  Look at the Pic Collages below.  I hope I didn't MISS anyone!  If I did, I'm SOOOOO SORRY!!!!

Oh, NO!  I DID miss someone!  I know Spencer was gone, but I miss ONE other 5B student!  Oh, man!  That will be your blog proof!  Look through the pictures to see WHO did I miss taking a picture of!  Grr!!!  (Other than Spencer!)

Naughty Mrs. Sorenson :(

Ok.. Moving ON...  Don't forget that this week is....

Here are the dress up days that help show SCHOOL SPIRIT!
Tuesday - Career Day!  What would be a fun job as you get older!  Wear the uniform or attire that would be clear that you are that person/doing that job!  I'm REALLY excited to see what you'll be choosing for these... I'm picturing sports related jobs, veterinarians, occupational therapists, fashion designers, farmers, racers, and more!    
Wednesday - Hat and Crazy Sock Day!
Thursday - Neon Day!  (or some bright color!)
Friday -   Cadet Day - Blue/White/Cadet-wear!

Just remember, these days are to help us celebrate and feel like we are part of a team!  We don't want the extra fun to get in the way of our learning.  Any objects or outfits that distract you or others will be needed to be put away or removed.  Having Cadet Pride is knowing HOW to have FUN WHILE WE LEARN!

I'll be giving SPIRIT awards to those students who REALLY put forth effort to show they think of the Cadets as a TEAM!  Participate in our Homecoming to show your Cadet Pride!  I believe our Cadets Academy Activity this week will be related to fun homecoming activities!  

Ok.. Go enjoy the rest of your day!  Remember what the blog proof was?  If not, go back up and reread!  Just whisper it to me as you come in on TUESDAY morning:)  No P.E.... it's Tech Class for Tuesday!

OH, and you'll have NEW class jobs this week!  So be sure to see if you have a NEW one as you walk in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...