Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Poem Blog Post...

I'm keeping this a short post.
I know you like those the most.

REMEMBER to bring the Chip Shoppe stuff.
Collecting the money, I hope we raised enough!

Today, again was nice and fine,
but I'd like to show 5B is divine!

We've made improvements for sure this year!
By showing Cadet Pride we'll have to cheer!!

Your proof tonight has part 1 and part 2,
to trace your hand on that paper, not your shoe!

Come straight in and trace it carefully and neat.
Design it with some "pizzazz" to make it complete.

Be sure you put your name on it somewhere.
Then cut it out NEATLY to show that you care.

This should be done by 8:30, I must say.
Then Landen and Kaydence QUICKLY start our day!

Just some ideas for you:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...