Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Crazy Hats & Socks, Oh, My!

Check out our fantastic SPIRIT in 5B!!!!
I need to apologize to KAYDENCE!  I said I'd get a picture of her
sock and put it in the middle.... OOPS!  I didn't want her to have to
mess with her poor leg by getting on the ground!  Now, I just
 plain FORGOT her!  Will you forgive me, Kaydence?



With SO MANY of you putting forth the effort today with the HATS AND SOCKS, it is a VERY TOUGH decision for today's SPIRIT AWARD!  Why do you do this to me????  Why?????

But if I HAVE to choose.... uh... the stress... help me... uh....  Ok.. I'll do the MOST MEMORABLE... that will help me decide!

Congrats to....
Vince!  (Tiniest Hat EVER!)
Joey!  (Most Wild, Colorful!)
Ashton!  (Craziest Hair!)

For all of you who had on crazy socks... that was WAY too difficult to decide, so I have a little award just for sock wearers:)  So, if you are a SPIRIT WINNER, please come see me AFTER our Attendance and Pledge! If you are a SOCK wearer from today, I'll get you your little reward after the Spirit Awards are given out, ok?  So... NO ONE ASK ME anything until AFTER the Pledge:)

Some Reminders...
1)  Book Orders (Chase and Daelyn - you told me to wait until Thursday, right?)  Anyone else can bring them in if you want to order or just have your families go online!

2)  NEON DAY for Thursday!

3)  Library Day for Thursday! If you have books to check in, please bring them in:)

BLOG PROOF!!  Ok.. here's a BIG challenge for you! Tomorrow morning the teachers ALL have a staff meeting with Mrs. Grimm.  The last time we had this, our class did NOT show their Cadet Pride behaviors.  I'm thinking POSITIVELY about my SOPHISTICATED (Huhhh...rub rub on shoulder - that's a new one from writing class today!) 5B Babies (mama, mama - still creepy!) this time!

IF I'm NOT there, PLEASE come straight in, pick your pumpkin for attendance, and have out your materials out for switching.  THEN, choose one of these activities
ST Math
Code.org (from Tech Class)
Finish ART drawing
or
Luther Partner (my reading kids only) Google Docs with Strategy Boxes

IF I AM there, please do the same thing, but be sure to SMILE at me as you come in:)

Let's see WHO is UP to the CHALLENGE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...