Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Whirlwind of a Day...

Man, 5B... I am TOTALLY EXHAUSTED?  Aren't you?  I honestly feel like this was the longest, busiest, most hustle-bustle kind of day ever!  I don't know if it was because of the Bus Evac and then the Character Counts and then quick switching of classes and then finishing Swear to Howdy and the Anti-Bullying posters... I don't know, but AHHHHH!!  I feel like this!!

I did a few Fee-Fee moves to wake myself up, and I hope that gets me going, but BOY, I'm one whupped pup!

Today was so BRIGHT with all of the yellow worn!  I saw a perfect model of RESPECT as you came in this morning!  The day was busy, and our Cadet Pride was  little lost at times, but we definitely know how to be respectful!  The spirit was high again with the dressing up (even if you had the wrong colors :-} for some of you!), but I noticed one individual who REALLY took it to the next level and was YELLOW EVERYWHERE!  Today's spirit award is well-deserved!

goes to....
HALEY!  Most YELLOW!

Remember, tomorrow is showing RESPONSIBILITY by wear GREEN!  Also, your future's SO BRIGHT that you can wear SUNGLASSES!  Be sure you can focus in class though??  

Other reminders...
1) Have your parents sign up for conferences!  Remember to sign up ONLY with me (like the green note I sent home today)!  Also... YOU need to be there:)

2) Science Homework:  Wonderful Wackos and Dream Team (homework for Wednesday and TEST FRIDAY)

3)  Writing Homework:  Think of what good MONSTER looks like!

4)  Reading Homework:  Mrs. Sorenson 
(Bree's group - read new article, become familiar for Friday's evaluations)
(Daelyn's group - finish Context Clues green sheet)
(Alex's group - prepare for Socratic Seminar for Friday!)

Finally, for our BLOG PROOF!  Since we didn't get to chat much AT ALL about Swear to Howdy after we finished it, I want to know what your FAVORITE part of the book was!  Click on this TodaysMeet Link, and write which part you absolutely LOVED!  If someone else has the same one, no problem!  But please write it out.  Don't just write "same as Ben's"... or something like that!

We will hopefully start our NEW read aloud this week!

OH, Don't Forget BAND is tomorrow!
Hasta Manana, Amigos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...