Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

5B Career Choices!!

Wow!!  I feel like out of ALL of the 5th grades, 5B had the MOST people dressing up to help support and celebrate our SCHOOL SPIRIT!!  So PROUD of my 5B Family (we are family...).

Here's to 5B and what the future may hold with their choices for careers...
The 2nd picture didn't SAVE on my camera!  I'm not sure what happened?! I wanted to put the "goofy" on their but....nope!  Not happening, I guess!  Now, I know Daelyn was gone today (at least...later ON I realized that!), but another 5B student is MISSING in this photo.  Hmmm...I wonder who DUCKED as I took the picture?!

It was REALLY TOUGH to decide who gets a spirit award with all of the extra effort and props that people went to getting their costumes ready!  The ones that TOTALLY stuck out to me were those who were dressed HEAD to TOE and really put forth the extra effort...

Congrats to...

Chef Quinzey!
Ms. Burke!
Dr. Ferrie!
Technician Elyse!
Racer Elice!
MLB Player Sawyer!
NFL Cornerback Ayden!
Therapist Bree!
Dirt Biker Landen!

Please come claim your Cadet Spirit Awards first thing Wednesday morning!  Great job to everyone who dressed up today....even that Famous Monster Truck Driver who was on his "day off".  (Funny Alex!)

Let's see what CRAZY HAT and SOCKS will bring for 5B on WEDNESDAY!

Reminders for Tomorrow: 
BOOK ORDERS DUE!  Either online or in an envelope with a check to Scholastic!
BAND - Remember this is on Wednesdays and Fridays (and yes, you will have it this Friday!)
CRAZY HAT and SOCKS!
CADET PRIDE!  I feel like today was an "ok" day for Cadet Pride....Not our best...and not our worst.  Likes may Wednesday....WOW Wednesday or Wonderful Wednesday or Wondrous Wednesday or... You get the idea, right?
*Keep selling for Chip Shoppe!  See what you can do to help the school raise funds for fields trips and extra special events!

Finally.... I'll know you checked the blog if you come in right away on Wednesday morning... and...
1) Drag your pumpkin to it's spot
2) Get out morning materials
3) Check your emails for a message from me!  Wait patiently for Landen and Kaydence to get Attendance going.  

OH...and Tara and Brian....you owe a big THANK YOU to Bree and Elyse for doing your iPad jobs after school today!  Be sure to thank them, ok?!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...