Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Friday, September 17, 2010

5B SURVIVED the First Month of School!

We've been here a month now. Here are our thoughts about being in 5th grade.....

Abbie - Hooray!
Tami - 5B is COOL!
Kris - School is awesome!
Jason - Mrs. Sorenson is a wacky teacher!
Ryan - Can't wait 'til school's out.
Taylor - I love the book, Swear to Howdy.
Chance - Mrs. Sorenson is a weird, fun, wacky teacher.
Jacey - I LOVE homeroom!
Robert - School is WICKED!
Billie - Um...Oh Lovely One... giggle, giggle (from Shania)....Mrs. Sorenson is fun.
Dawson - When's lunch?
Lexus - Um..Reading is Thinking...GRRRRRRRRR....with Strategy!
Karissa - I love school!
Brandon - Finally... What are you doing? What are you doing? (giggles from all) Um... Uh.. Um...School is so awesome. I can't wait 'til there's no more recess. (The class thinks Brandon's a bit Coo-Coo for saying this).
Joslin - Herbie still does "the Stare".
Tia - The saxophone is fun to play.
Shania - I don't want 5th grade to end!
Judd - Umm... (play with tongue) I like math!
Allison - I hate picture day. Let's see. I want school to be done. I have the craziest teacher ever, but she's fun.
Collin - School is boring!
Angela - This school is better than my old school!
Adam - It's okay so far.
Morgan - Uh...Don't write that down! Nevermind! Quit writing! NO! Sometimes is frustrating to talk!!!!!!!!! I like band!
Mrs. Sorenson - It's been a rollercoaster so far...but hey, who doesn't like amusement parks. Some parts of it make you laugh and smile and want more. Other parts make you sick and want to puke! But overall, it's been lots of fun to get to know my Little 5B Babycakes! (mmmmmmmmmmmm)

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait 'til this weekend! Fun times ahead this weekend!I cant wait 'til Monday:) I hope everbody gets their planner signed! It took a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how to spell...

    SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S. THIS IS TAYLOR H.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...